This agreement is designed with you in mind, as well as to protect Project Writers Nigeria, and our customers.
To register as an affiliate you must like and follow all Project Writers Nigeria our social account.
We review and moderate all affiliate registrations, and we appreciate your accurate and honest information. Please note that the review process may take a few days – we know you are eager to join our team of affiliates, and we appreciate your patience!
If you’re approved, awesome! You’ll be given a unique referral ID that you can use to promote Project Writers Nigeria via referral links. Check out your private Affiliate Area for visits and referrals information, creatives, graphs and more!
Affiliate commissions and payouts
You’ll earn 10% affiliate commission when a customer purchases a project material from Project Writers Nigeria using your referral link. The 10% is based on the total cart amount that a customer spends when referred through your link.
We pay out affiliate commissions in NGN directly to your bank account, PayPal or debit card in the first week of every month. As we have a 30-day money-back guarantee, we only pay commissions that are older than 30 days. The minimum payout balance is ₦10,000.00, so you receive a decent chunk of cash when payouts come around. And there’s no maximum payout balance, so promote Project Writers Nigeria as much as you like!
In order to receive a payout for your referrals, you must register your bank account, PayPal or debit card with our payouts service.
We do not allow referrals to be generated on your own purchases (this includes using a different email address). We do not offer recurring referrals.
Here are the details of our program in summary:
- To register as an affiliate you must refer final year student to Project Writers Nigeria
- You must have online influence to make more sales
- You’ll receive 10% commission for every new sale you refer (10% on the total purchase cost)
- Minimum payout balance of ₦10,000.00, and no maximum payout (we pay in NGN)
- Commissions older than 30 days will be paid within the first week of each month
- Referrals are paid out to your bank account, PayPal or debit card
- Referrals cannot be generated on your own purchases (this includes using a different email address).
Direct Link Tracking
We offer Direct Link Tracking, so you can skip the referral link (e.g. ?ref=123 or /ref/123) when you link directly to our site from your https:// website. You can submit a direct link for your own website in the Settings tab of your Affiliate Area. We’ll review your direct link submission, and when it’s approved you’ll no longer need to use a referral link when linking to ProjectWriters.Com.NG directly from your site! Awesome!
Note: Direct Link Tracking is only available if your site has an SSL certificate, and therefore the https:// protocol. We will only approve websites that are 100% owned by you.
Affiliate news and updates
By becoming an affiliate you agree to receive emails from Project Writers Nigeria These emails will be sent to affiliates only, on an ad-hoc basis, and may include important information regarding the Project Writers Nigeria affiliate program. These emails will also provide you with relevant news and updates to help you effectively promote Project Writers Nigeria. As an affiliate, you may be privy to embargoed or time-sensitive information in these emails (this information may only be promoted after an embargo is lifted). And we won’t spam you, ever – promise!
Affiliate application rejection
We reserve the right to reject affiliate applications for any reason. We also reserve the right to choose whether we provide an explanation or reasoning for affiliate application rejection. Below are just a few reasons why an application may be rejected (this is not an exhaustive list):
- Affiliate applications for websites that sell, advertise or engage in pornography, phishing scams, spamming, illegal business practices or that include any material infringing on National or International Copyright will be rejected.
- Affiliate applications for websites that we do not believe are aligned with our industry or business may be rejected.
- If you apply to become an affiliate and you have not purchased an extension license, your application may be rejected.
- If you apply to become an affiliate and it has been less than 30 days since you purchased an extension license, your application may be rejected.
- Affiliate applicants with websites that re-sell any of our products will be rejected.
- Websites considered inappropriate by Project Writers Nigeria will be rejected.
The following types of sites are not permitted to become an affiliate: adult sites, sites that display adult material or banners, sites that promote violence, hatred or bigotry, sites that promote or engage in illegal activity, including (but not limited to), hacking, cracking, nulled, and warez sites. Affiliate applications for inappropriate websites will be rejected, and we reserve the right to choose whether or not to provide a rejection reason.
Questions regarding your application
When you apply to become an affiliate we may email you at the email address you have supplied with some questions regarding your application. This may be because:
- We didn’t understand something in your application, or,
- We’d like to learn a bit more about how you will promote Project Writers Nigeria and need some more detail.
If we reach out to you and we haven’t heard back within 7 days, your application may be rejected. If your initial application is rejected, you are welcome to reapply to become an affiliate and provide us with more detail for reconsideration.
Referral cookie lifetime
When a potential customer clicks on your referral link, a cookie is stored in their browser to track your referral. The cookie is then stored for a generous 30 days to give your referred customers time to decide if they wish to purchase a Project material from Project Writers Nigeria or ask us any pre-sale questions they may have.
A referral won’t be awarded if:
- The customer uses a different browser to purchase than the one they originally used to visit our site (because the cookie does not exist in that browser)
- The customer purchases after 30 days (because the cookie will expire).
Referrals older than 30 days and in good standing (i.e. the purchase has not been refunded) will be included with each commission payout (if the commission balance totals ₦10,000.00 or over). If a purchase is refunded, a commission won’t be paid out for that referral.
We reserve the right to reject affiliate commissions for any reason. Commission rejections may occur for the following reasons:
- The sale that the referral was based on was refunded
- The method by which the referral was generated was in violation of our promotional policies (see below) or violated the spirit of the Affiliate Agreement.
Dormant affiliate accounts
Please don’t leave us! We encourage all of our affiliates to actively promote Project Writers Nigeria to keep earning referrals. If we can help you come up with ideas on how to promote Project Writers Nigeria, please let us know – we’re here for you! An affiliate account is considered dormant if no visits have been generated after a 6-month period. A dormant affiliate account will be temporarily deactivated if no visits have been generated after 6 months. But we don’t even want to go there right now, right?! Let’s work together to help you start earning some cash!
Project Writers Nigeria Affiliate Program Policies
Allowed promotional methods
How you promote Project Writers Nigeria is reflected in the commission you earn. We encourage the use of promotional methods that add value to Project Writers Nigeria and bring us legitimate, loyal customers. We love it when our team of affiliates blog about Final year Project Writing or final year research topic and mention Project Writers Nigeria!
Here are a few examples of awesome promotional methods to earn more commission:
- Tell clients, customers or friends about Project Writers Nigeria, and give them your affiliate referral link
- Write a review or a blog post about Final year project Topics and Material or how to download already written project material for university and polytechnic, or Project Writers Nigeria and link to our site with your referral link
- Reach out to a broad audience with your social network accounts. Tweet about us on Twitter with your affiliate referral link, post about us on Facebook with your affiliate link, or communicate to your Linkedin followers about affiliate marketing with your affiliate link. Spam-free promotion is a great way to get more referrals!
- Provide value to others by answering related questions on other sites with helpful responses, and using your referral link in your replies.
- Please let us know about any activity you do! We may be able to help you out with resources or more information to ensure the content you are providing to your audience is factual and valuable.
Prohibited promotional methods
We love and back our product 100%, and we are very careful with how it’s promoted, so we want affiliates who are 100% behind us too. The prohibited promotional methods listed below aren’t meant to scare you off – they’re here to protect you, and us, and our clients from any fraudulent activity, which is something we take pretty seriously. We know you’ll understand. 🙂 But here they are in writing just in case you’re not totally sure what is and what isn’t allowed.
- Project Writers Nigeria may not be promoted on coupon sites. Customers who are searching for a coupon are already in the market for Project Writers Nigeria, so this method adds no value to Project Writers Nigeria.
- Paid advertising using your affiliate link is prohibited
Buying ads through services like Google AdWords, social ads, or retargeting ads and using our brand keywords and your affiliate link will result in affiliate account deactivation.
- Any type of spam is prohibited. Links, ads, emails, comments, any type of spam. Please respect the posting rules of any 3rd-party websites you use to promote Project Writers Nigeria. P.S. This is not an exhaustive list of spam methods; if we decide that your activity is spam, it’s spam.
- Any illegal activity or activity deemed offensive by us is prohibited. This may result in referrals being rejected and/or your affiliate account being deactivated. See above for awesome allowed promotional methods!
- We’re flattered, but please don’t pretend to be professionally associated with Project Writers Nigeria. Affiliates aren’t employees of Project Writers Nigeria and have no employee rights.
- Pretending to actually be Project Writers Nigeria is prohibited. Please don’t do this. Cloning our site, copying our site, using our copyrighted site assets, and pretending that a site created by you is an official Project Writers Nigeria site is unethical and prohibited (this includes using services that automatically clone websites, or place them into iframes). If you need content or specific graphics, please ask, and we may be able to provide it to you. We also have banners that can be found in your Affiliate Area!
- Again, false promotion to customers that you are endorsed or operated by Project Writers Nigeria is prohibited (and ethically uncool).
If you’re unsure or concerned that some activity you’re about to proceed with may be considered prohibited, please ask us. 🙂
Consequences of using prohibited promotional methods
If your promotional methods step outside of these terms, your referrals may be rejected and we may disable your affiliate account. We reserve the right to take this action and may or may not notify you in the instance that this occurs. We recommend using good promotional methods as described in this agreement to avoid any potential referral rejections and/or account deactivation!
The final (but important) stuff
By accepting these terms and conditions you are providing your nonlegal agreement to abide by them. By registering and being approved as an affiliate in our affiliate program you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before they are accepted and subsequently paid.
The affiliate relationship does not represent a professional or formal agreement, and as an affiliate you are not an employee of Project Writers Nigeria. You agree that this is not a legally binding relationship and as a result may not take legal action against Project Writers Nigeria. These affiliate terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Phew! Sound good? Great!
Thanks for taking the time to read through these T’s and C’s and for agreeing to them. We can’t wait to have you on board!