This Content User Agreement (“Agreement“) is by and between the Project Writers or individual specified during this online registration process (“User” or “you“) and Project Writers Nigeria. User and Business are collectively referred to as the “Parties” or individually as a “Party“.
Business operates and maintains the Site as an online portal that connects those desiring content for their websites with web content writers, who provide the desired content (the “Content“) (collectively, the “Prowriters Platform“). User acknowledges and understands that the Project Writers Nigeria Platform posts Content submitted by independent freelance writers, who write for business as independent consultants on a work for hire basis. Business does not review the Content submitted by these independent freelance writers, and Company makes no representations or warranties with respect to the authenticity or accuracy of the Content or that the Content does not contain any defamatory or libelous material.
USER UNDERSTANDS THAT BY CHECKING THE BOX AND CLICKING THE “SUBMIT” BUTTON OR USING THE SITE OR THE PROJECT WRITERS PLATFORM (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, POSTING ANY REQUEST FOR CONTENT THERETO) YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE PROJECT WRITERS NIGERIA PLATFORM. IF YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON BEHALF OF A BUSINESS, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND THAT BUSINESS TO THIS AGREEMENT, AND YOUR AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS WILL BE TREATED AS THE AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS BY OF THE BUSINESS. IN THAT EVENT, “YOU” AND “YOUR” WILL REFER AND APPLY TO THAT BUSINESS.
(a) The Project Writers Nigeria Platform is available only to legal entities or individuals, who are at least eighteen (18) years old and capable of forming legally binding contracts. Without limiting the foregoing, the Project Writers Nigeria Platform is not available to temporarily or indefinitely suspended users.
(b) User shall not be eligible to use the Project Writers Nigeria Platform if User is: (a) a citizen of or resides in a country in which use of the project writers Platform is prohibited by law, decree, regulation, treaty or administrative act; (b) a citizen or resident of, or located in, a country or region that is subject to U.S. sanctions or embargoes, including, without limitation, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria; or (c) an entity, an individual or an individual employed by or associated with an entity identified on the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Denied Persons or Entity List, the U.S. Department of Treasury’s Specially Designated Nationals or Blocked Persons Lists, or the Department of State’s Debarred Parties List or otherwise ineligible to receive items subject to U.S. export control laws and regulations.
- General Obligations.
(a) The business has created the Project Writers Nigeria Platform as an online marketplace that connects users seeking online content with content already written or by contacting Project Writers Nigeria support to get your work done remotely with getting connected with the individual writer, all hire a writer work user to communicate with our agent. The business expects a consistent and high level of courtesy, respect and professionalism from all users of the Project Writers Nigeria Platform, and business reserves the right to expel or suspend you from using the Project Writers Nigeria Platform at any time, at Businesses sole discretion, and such decision will be final. You agree to use good judgment when posting information, comments, feedback or other content on the Site or the Project Writers Nigeria Platform, including any comments or feedback relating to other content users or writers, business or any other third party. You may be held legally responsible for damages suffered by other content users, content writers, business or any third party as a result of legally actionable, defamatory or libelous comments, remarks or other information or content you post to the Site or the Project Writers Nigeria Platform.
(b) Business will not be held legally responsible for any remarks, information or other content you post or make available on the Project Writers Nigeria Platform or the Site. Business is not responsible for and does not monitor or censor Content for accuracy or reliability. However, Business reserves the right to remove or restrict access to any Content or other information posted or made available on the Site or the Project Writers Nigeria Platform if ordered to do so by a court or if Business considers such information or Content to be in violation of this Agreement. Violation of this Agreement may result in suspension or termination.
(c) Without limiting the foregoing, you may not use the Site for the purpose of acquiring content which you know, or have reason to know, is defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially, ethnically, religiously, or otherwise biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening, or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership, company or corporation; or any content that is vulgar, pornographic, obscene, or invasive of another’s privacy; or any content that incorporates materials which are subject to copyright or other intellectual property right and are violative of such right or rights; or any other content which Business deems unacceptable.
- User must register / Submit an account/details (“Account / Information“) to make use of the Project Writers Nigeria Platform. All information provided by User with respect to the Account must be true, accurate and complete. Business reserves the right to verify any and all information provided by User with respect to User’s Account.
(b) All Account identity information must be real and verifiable. Each Account must be used by only one person, and each person is allowed to use only one Account. The company reserves the right to validate User information at any time, including, but not limited to, the verification of one or more official government or legal documents that confirm User’s identity. Failure to provide identity verification when requested is a violation of this Agreement. User is solely responsible for ensuring and maintaining the secrecy and security of the Account password. User agrees not to disclose this password to any third party and shall be solely responsible for any use of or action is taken through the use of such password. User will not allow third-parties to perform any action or perform any services under the User’s Account
- Term; Termination. The term of this Agreement shall begin on the date you check the box and click the “Get Started” button but starting date begin immediately your payment is confirmed and shall continue per phases (chapter 1&2 before 3,4&5) until such time that this Agreement is terminated by either Party. Remember you (clients) has 5 working days for review starting from the day you received your first return (Chapter 1 and 2 -2working days and chapter 3,4&5 – 3working days) Either Party may terminate this Agreement, with or without cause, by providing the other Party written notice of termination.
- Requests for Content. User may register/request for Content/research material on the project writers Nigeria Platform (each a “Request“) at any time, link with the ProWriters support who receive such Requests, and identify the topics and key terms for such Content (for more information on how to post Requests on the Project Writers Nigeria Platform, please click here). User has no obligation to accept any Content proposed in response to a Request for Content, and User shall have no right to use any proposed Content until User accepts the Content. The ultimate amount of the license fee User shall pay in the event of an Acceptance (as defined below) will vary depending upon the specifications in the Request.
- Preview Period. User shall have five (5) working days to preview material /Content returned in response to a Request (the “Preview Period“) before deciding whether to reject or accept and license the Content. Should User approve of a particular submission of Content over the Project Writers Nigeria Platform in response to a Request, then User should accept the Content (each, an “Acceptance“). Business hereby disclaims any duty to review Content submitted by a writer in response to any Request posted by User, and User shall be solely responsible for reviewing the Content for appropriateness of subject matter and to ensure that the Content does not contain any defamatory or libelous subject matter. Upon Acceptance, User agrees to be solely responsible for any action or reaction resulting from User’s publication of the Content. Upon Acceptance, Business support Agent shall sent User an exclusive license to the accepted Content.
- Modifications to Agreement.
(a) Project Writers Nigeria reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend this Agreement without advance notice to you. Modifications to this Agreement will be posted on the Site or made in compliance with any notice requirements set forth in this Agreement. If any modification is not acceptable to you, your only recourse is to cease using the Project Writers Nigeria Platform. By continuing to use the Project Writers Nigeria Platform after business has posted any modifications on the Site or provided any required notices, you demonstrate your acceptance of and agreement to be bound by the modifications.
(b) Except only as permitted above, no modification or amendment to this Agreement shall be binding upon either Party unless in a written instrument signed by a duly authorized representative of each Party (and, for the purposes of this Section, a written instrument shall expressly exclude electronic communications such as email and electronic notices but shall include facsimiles and electronically transmitted .pdf versions of executed documents).
(a) Website. THE PROJECT WRITERS NIGERIA PLATFORM IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROJECT WRITERS NIGERIA PLATFORM IS WITH USER. BUSINESS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, WITH RESPECT TO THE PROJECT WRITERS NIGERIA PLATFORM (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS). WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE PROJECT WRITERS NIGERIA PLATFORM WILL MEET USER’S REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE PROJECT WRITERS NIGERIA PLATFORM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE PROJECT WRITERS NIGERIA PLATFORM WILL BE CORRECTED. BUSINESS MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE PROJECT WRITERS NIGERIA PLATFORM OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE PROJECT WRITERS NIGERIA PLATFORM. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY USER THROUGH THE PROJECT WRITERS NIGERIA PLATFORM OR FROM BUSINESS, ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, OR OTHER AFFILIATED BUSINESSES, OR ITS OR THEIR SUPPLIERS (OR THE RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS OF ANY SUCH ENTITIES) (COLLECTIVELY, “THE BUSINESS PARTIES“) SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY.
(b) Content. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND BUSINESS HAS NOT REVIEWED THE CONTENT. BUSINESS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, WITH RESPECT TO THE CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE CONTENT DOES NOT INFRINGE THE COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK, PATENT, TRADE SECRET OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, PRIVACY RIGHTS, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR MORAL RIGHT OF ANY THIRD PARTY; THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, AND NOT FALSE OR MISLEADING; THAT THE CONTENT IS NOT DEFAMATORY, LIBELOUS, HATEFUL, RACIALLY, ETHNICALLY, RELIGIOUSLY, OR OTHERWISE BIASED OR OFFENSIVE, UNLAWFULLY THREATENING, OR UNLAWFULLY HARASSING TO ANY INDIVIDUAL, PARTNERSHIP, COMPANY OR CORPORATION; THAT THE CONTENT IS NOT VULGAR, PORNOGRAPHIC, OBSCENE, OR INVASIVE OF ANOTHER’S PRIVACY; THAT THE CONTENT MAY OR MAY NOT INCORPORATE MATERIALS FROM ANOTHER WEBSITE. FURTHER, BUSINESS DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER CODE THAT MAY MANIFEST CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES.
- Indemnification. User shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Business from any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and all related costs and expenses) arising from or relating to (a) any claim, judgment, or adjudication that any Content displayed or otherwise used by User that infringes the intellectual property or other rights of any third party or is defamatory or libelous, (b) User’s use of the Project Writers Nigeria Platform or the Site, or (c) User’s performance under this Agreement.
- Waiver of Breach. The waiver by Company of a breach of any provision of this Agreement by User shall not operate or be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach by User.
- Notices. You consent to the use of (a) electronic means to complete this Agreement and to deliver any notices pursuant to this Agreement; and (b) electronic records to store information related to this Agreement or your use of the Project Writers Nigeria Platform. Notices hereunder shall be invalid unless made in writing and given (x) by Business via email (in each case to the address that you provide), (y) a posting on the Site or (z) by you via the support desk to: http://www.projectwriters.com.ng/contact-us or to such other addresses as Company may specify in writing. The date of receipt will be deemed the date on which such notice is transmitted.
- Assignment. Business may assign its rights, interests, and obligations in this Agreement at any time. The rights and obligations under this Agreement shall insure to the benefit of and shall be binding upon the successors and assigns of business.
- Governing Law. This Agreement and the provisions thereof shall be construed according to the laws of the Nigerian Government without giving effect to conflict of law principles and excluding the United Nations Conventions on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG).
- Severability. The terms of this Agreement are severable. If a clause herein is declared illegal or unenforceable by a court or body of competent jurisdiction, the remainder of the Agreement shall not thereby fail or be rendered void, but shall continue in full force and effect, with only the illegal or unenforceable provision rendered null and void and severed from this Agreement.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire Agreement of the Parties with respect to the matters contained herein.
- No Third Party Beneficiary Rights. This Agreement shall: (a) create rights and obligations only between Business/writers and User; and (b) not create any rights for any other parties. For the avoidance of doubt, without any limitation, no other person, including, without limitation a writer of Content, shall be entitled to enforce the terms of this Agreement.
GDPR Privacy Statement
Effective Date: July 5, 2020
Project Writer Nigeria projectwriters.com.ng (“ProWriters”) owns and operates this projectwriters.com.ng website business. All references to “we”, “us”, or “our” shall be construed to mean ProWriters.
Project Writers Nigeria will be acting as the “Controller” of the personal data you provide to us. This includes your personal contact information and the contact information of your affiliated organization.
If you are an employee or other personnel of one of our customers which have entered into an agreement with us for the provision of our products or services, we will be acting as the “Processor” of your personal data which will be governed by our Data Processing Agreement.
WHY WE NEED YOUR DATA
We need to know your basic personal data consisting of contact information for purposes of responding to your inquiry on our Contact Us web page and similar web pages.
In addition, we need to know your personal data to send you emails for other specific purposes only if you have explicitly given your consent to receive these emails.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR DATA
Your personal data is processed by our personnel; however, for purposes of hosting and maintenance, your personal data may be archived on servers provided by namecheap.com , we won’t share your personal information with third parties outside our organization unless authorized by applicable law.
If we are acquired by another party, we will share your personal data with the acquiring party.
We maintain a data protection regime for the effective and secure processing of your personal data.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we use best practices to ensure your data is encrypted to the standard required in the GDPR to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data as it is transmitted and stored.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
We will not retain your personal data for longer than required. This means that we will keep your personal information: (i) for as long as required by law, (ii) until we no longer have a valid reason for keeping it, or (iii) until you request us to stop using it. When we delete your personal data from our databases, it will remain in our backup system until it cycles out.
We will delete your personal data that you provide for purposes of responding to your inquiry on our Contact Us web page and similar web pages after 3 months, unless you are continuing to request information from us.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to: (i) request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data, (ii) request restriction of processing your personal data, and (iii) withdraw your consent at any time. If you provide a notice to us regarding your exercise of any of the above rights, we will forward your notice to other authorized parties which are holding and processing your personal data, where appropriate.
If you wish to raise a complaint regarding how we have processed your personal data, you can contact us with the Contact Us information below, and we will investigate the matter. If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law, you may complain to the data protection officer in the country in which you reside.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Project Writers Nigeria
Support: Contact Page