How to Install VB.NET Applications
Installing VB.NET Application is pretty easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Download and Install VB6 or Higher Visual Basic application on your PC. You can download a copy here http://getintopc.com/softwares/development/visual-basic-6-0-free-download/ or simply buy the CD version from any Software vendor near you.
- After installation, Download and Unzip the contents of the project you got from our mail or website.
- Open the unzipped folder and double click on a file with an extension or type ‘Visual Basic Project’
- Once the file loads in VB, you can launch the project by clicking on the ‘Play Icon’ at the top center of the application.
- If the software requires a log in credential, this can be gotten from the Microsoft Access file that comes with the application. Goodluck!