EFFECTIVE INTERVAL CONTROL MEASURES AS TOOLS FOR TRANPARENCY, PROBITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY IN THE MANAGEMENT OF PUBLIC RESOURCES:
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of contents
- Background of the Study
- Statement of problem
- Objective of the study
- Significance of the study
- Statement of hypothesis
- Scope and limitation of the study
- Definition of terms
- Review of related literature
2.1 Definition of internal control
- Specific activities of internal audit
- Classes of internal control measures in public service
- Types of internal control
- Guideline to effective internal control.
- Research design and methodology
3.1 Source of data
3.1.1 Primary source
- Secondary sources
- Population/Determination of sample size and method of investigation.
- Presentation, analysis and interpretation
4.1 Questionnaire analysis
- Hypothesis testing triad prove
- Summary of findings, conclusions and recommendations.
5.1 Summary of findings.