EFFECTS OF TAX INCENTIVES IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF MANUFACTURING INDUSTRIES IN NIGERIA: A CASE STUDY OF EMENITE LTD ENUGU.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
List of table
List of figures
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of problem
- The purpose or objective of the study
- R esearch question
- Significance or rationale of the study
- Scope or delimitation of the study
- definition of terms
- Review of literature
- Summary of restated literature
- Research design
- Area for the study
- Population for the study
- Sample and sampling
- Instrument of data collection
- Validation of instrument
- Reliability of the instrument
- Method of data collection
- Method of data analysis
- Data presentation and results
- Discussion, implication and recommendation
- Discussion, of results
- Implication of the research results
- Suggestion for further research
- Limitations of the study.
LIST OF TABLES
- How the tax incentive redirects the investment pattern of individuals and corporate bodies.
- How efficiency in administering tax incentive scheme distorts foreign investors.
- How tax incentives creates employment.
- The manner through which most manufacturing industries apply the tax incentives.