Terms & Conditions
- Materials PROJECTWRITERS.COM.NG are strictly for guide purpose. students are NOT encouraged to use our materials WORD to WORD, as we do not encourage plagiarism. All project materials on this website are NOT for submission to any higher institution for academic awards. They are solely meant to guide final year students on the various processes and methodologies of writing a research paper or project.
- Our custom writing services are never duplicates of already existing projects on this site. We write from scratch and provide our customers with original documents concerning their project topic. After our customers accept their work, it becomes their original property and a copy will be saved on our database help.
- Customers can always contact our writers at all times. Every business must be channeled through PROJECTWRITERS.COM.NG, as we will not bear any loss or liability if you deal with an impostor claiming to work with PROJECTWRITERS.COM.NG
- PROJECTWRITERS.COM.NG is NOT responsible for corrections project supervisors may make on any material on this site. However, if corrections arise, you are advised to visit our hire our writer page and click on DONT NEED PACKAGE and choose correction in the drop down. If the time frame is favorable for both the admin and the client, the correction will be fixed by us.
- You are to make 50% (fifty percent) deposit of the package choose to enable us start your work immediately.
Once again thank you for reading our Terms And Conditions. We will always ensure to serve you better. For more Information read Frequently Asked Questions
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our website, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form or comment on the site. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, phone number, topic approved or website URL. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To carry out your research work : (your information helps us to better respond to your needs)
To improve our website : (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
To improve customer service : (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
To send periodic emails: The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
To permit a user to sale: The email address username and password you provided will be stored and it helps you to login and starts selling in our platform.
What you can sell in our platform
Project Writers Nigeria do not permit a vendor to sell any shifting product, all item here must be downloadable. You are permitted to sell, project material, term paper, seminar paper, proposal etc…
How do vendors get paid?
All our vendors get their payout after 7days of sell and the minimum in their account must be ₦2000. Project most be tick delivered on your dashboard before any payment. Every sell made will reflex on each dashboard, Project Writers Nigeria has only 10% of any sales Made, duplication of project/product is not permitted. Note: If clients review badly on your store it will not give us any choice but to close down and delete your store detail from our platform.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
For other questions and answers kindly refer to our FAQs page.
This policy was last modified on 01/11/2018